The general rule for the “Buy One Get One Free” Offers is as follows:
One Offer can be used by two people, up to a maximum of four Offers per visit/booking/table for a group of eight people or more.
This rule applies in every case, no matter what the Offer’s product is. For example, a group of four people can redeem two Main Course Offers at a restaurant, or instead they can redeem one Cheers Offer and one Main Course Offer. So, a maximum of two Offers can be used in total.
However, there’s a few exceptions to this rule because:
- Beauty & Fitness Offers can be used in two ways:
- One Offer can be used by two people within the same visit, with the second treatment or service being free of charge.
- One Offer can also be used by one person, where the full price will be paid on the first treatment/service and then the second visit will be free of charge. The merchant will provide a voucher on the first visit to be used on another visit. Please note that the complimentary voucher for the treatment/service must be used within the Offer validity period. It also non-transferable and cannot be issued as a gift voucher.
- The “Discount” Offers can be used for one visit against the service/item mentioned on the voucher. No need to bring a partner and you are also not obligated to a second visit should you go on your own.
- Certain Offers in the Fashion & Retail category may be used by one person. These particular Offers will follow the example, “Spend AED 400, Save AED 100”.