About Charlotte, the Editor of the ENTERTAINER Hub
The Facts –
• I was born & bred in South East London, UK
• I’ve lived in Dubai for 14 years and happily call the UAE home and I’ve gained invaluable knowledge about the city because of it!
• I’m mad about Harry Potter!
• Losing a game of Scrabble to my Dad has now become the norm but I shall, one day, beat him
• Pen and paper are kings and I have a notebook with me everywhere I go
• I’m an easy-going, thoughtful human. I love to laugh, relax and create good vibes
• I’ve worked with both print and digital media but working with social media and content creation is by far my favourite way to spend a work day
• I love to travel, explore and experience. It’s what life is all about and broader horizons mean better content!
• I love food. Whether it’s morning, noon or night, I am always thinking about food!
• When at home, I’ll be found under a blanket (I love a good blanket; the fluffier the better), reading and catching up on Netflix with a pile of colouring pens and books by my side.
• When out and about, you’ll spy me trying out breakfast spots around Dubai, any quirky and interesting places and things to do that might have popped up or snoozing by the pool.
• Oh and brunch, I just can’t resist a good brunch…on the ENTERTAINER of course