It’s a new year, which probably means you’re reflecting on 2018 and making resolutions for the year ahead.
Fill your resolutions list with these good-for-you goals:
- Eat more veggies — sounds simple, right? But so many of us don’t get enough green goodness.
- Buy some plants — plants are a natural stress buster. Just the presence of indoor plants can make you feel better.
- Listen to audiobooks and podcasts — Swap music on your morning commute for an audiobook or podcast. People who listen to audiobooks at the gym work out 51% more often than those who listen to music.
- Always take your lunch break — get out of the office, take a walk, soak up the sunshine. Whatever you decide, it’s essential that you take a lunch break every day.
- Give yourself more compliments — compliment yourself every day (no matter how small). Positive self-talk can help you focus on what’s good in your life.
- Put down your phone — or in your handbag/pocket. Make a pact with your friends that when you’re together, your phones stay locked away.
- Learn a new skill — no matter how silly it is. Physical exercise keeps your body healthy, and mental exercise is key to keeping your mind sharp.
We hope that our list will inspire you do make resolutions that last. We’ve curated a list of places we think you’re bound to enjoy in 2019.
Banana Tree – go meat-free
Banana Tree is the home of fantastic food, drinks and fun from the Indochina region. It’s an award-winning restaurant, serving great Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian and Singaporean dishes.
Enfys Studio Health Centre – time to relax
Enfys Studio Health Centre is a tranquil healing sanctuary nestled in a therapeutic setting near the cliff tops of Penarth. The studio specialises in medical hypnotherapy and clinical solution-focused psychotherapy as well as holistic complementary therapies.
Amatsu Physical Therapy – de-stress
Amatsu is a physical therapy that realigns the body to improve the efficiency of our muscles, physical structures, our body’s organ function and the immune system. Amatsu treatments are gentle, non-invasive and suitable for people of any age.
Bikram Yoga London – find balance
Bikram Yoga London offers an exciting set of yoga styles, including hot Vinayasa flow, inferno Pilates, hot power flow, Jivamukti, candlelit and BYL music beats express. Beginners are welcome.
Find offers and discounts on all of the above when you download the ENTERTAINER App. The app is available from Google Play Store and iTunes — fill your boots!