…worth over R87k?
Don’t try to kid yourself – we’re all big romantics here! And there’s nothing wrong with being a lil’ cheesy when it comes to lurve. We love love & really want your love to flourish and bloom and make you all googly-eyed 😍 So, how do you like the sound of winning an #ENTERTAINERwedding?
View this post on Instagram
Raising our glasses to all mothers!! Wishing you a happy Mother's Day!! Thank you for making our lives a little more Ros(é) coloured! #GlenCarlou #GlenCarlouVineyard #GlenCarlouWine #MothersDayAtGlenCarlou #TheRestaurantAtGlenCarlou #Rosé #PinotNoirRosé #SpoilMomWithWine #MothersDayGiftBox #SheDeservesIt #CheersToYou
*Jaw drop* (we know, right?). But, there are a couple of important things you need to know before you can even think of winning your dream wedding:
FIRST STEP: You gots to be engaged, or soon to be married (duh!?).
FINAL STEP: Annndddd… ENTER, ENTER, ENTER(tainer). Lol.
Remember, creativity is key here, guys!
Weddings are just so damn expensive. And we all want the perfect venue, the most beautiful dress, delicious food and dancing ’til the sun comes up. But, someone needs to pay for this. And ain’t nobody got that kind of money in these dire financial times. Don’t stress, gurl. We’ve got your back! (As always).
This wedding – the one you’re gonna try your very best to win – is valued at over R87k (CRAZY).
- Villa Viaggio’s venue, wedding planning services, canapes – to the value of R50 000
- Glen Carlou wine – to the value of R6000
- Zebonkey Brewery beer – to the value of R1200
- Charles Fox bubbles – to the value of R3120
- The Cake Co. wedding cake – to the value of R3000
- Isabella’s Boutique bridesmaids dresses – to the value of R4250
- Tres Beaux hair, make-up, nails & grooms cut – R1650
- Krystal Beach Hotel – 2 x nights’ accommodation (for the first weekend of the honeymoon), including breakfast, to the value of R6 000.
Here’s how to enter this incredible, once-in-a-lifetime, life-changing competition:
- Simply post a pic of you & your partner and tag us
- Tell us the moment you knew your partner was The One
- Make sure you’re following us on Instagram
- Read & familiarise yourself with the Ts &Cs
- Never, ever forget to use the hashtag #ENTERTAINERwedding