Think about it. It’s everywhere, brewed and consumed in a similar form in all corners of the planet. It is without a doubt, one of the most popular beverages ever invented. Despite its pretty bitter taste, why is beer this cherished?
Well, we did some homework and here’s what the Monday Night Brewing crew believe.
- Beer is alive. The element of live yeast makes it so darn interesting.
- Beer is broad. The differences between a light lager and a Russian Imperial Stout are astounding. And yet both are beer.
- Beer spans generational, economic, and cultural constructs. Those who enjoy beer come from all walks of life. It is a true commonality in a world of differences.
- Beer is calming. There is nothing better than winding down with a quality beer (especially a Monday Night beer) at the end of a long day.
- Beer brings people together. Beer provides that little bit of a reason needed to hang out with those we love.
You know what, we agree with them! Most people know that a good mild or medium curry is not just complemented, but enhanced by a pale lager. But a Paulaner pilsner from Germany can do wonders when paired with pizza, burger, or even salmon. Here’s our list of ENTERTAINER haunts that produce & serve tempting, thirst quenching beers!
All Paulaner beers offered in the Bräuhaus are brewed according to the 1516 Bavarian Purity Law. Using no other ingredients, except water, malt, hops and yeast. Whether light or dark, their beers are always tapped fresh and with lots of fizz! Located right in the heart of Clarke Quay, Paulaner is the perfect place to drink like a fish, dance like no-one’s watching and feast like kings!
Unless you’re big on beer, not many people know that the Czech republic is the Mecca of beer. In fact, they are the largest consumers of beer in the world! The world’s first Pilsner takes its name from its city of origin: Plzeň in the Czech Republic. So, what better way to spend a warm day than by quenching your thirst with a glass of Czech beer brewed in Hospoda Microbrewery … right on sight!
Choose to wind down with a few pints of great beer on tap. Including Singapore’s very own Red Rock Premium Lager, Australia’s Pure Blonde, Fosters, and VB. Situated at the former Whampoa Ice House, Bungy Bar is located at the corner of Clarke Quay. Why we love BB is because, It’s a place where everyone comes as they are, drinks ice cold beers, watch sports and has fun!
Singapore’s bar scene may well be one of the most vibrant on the planet, the number of watering holes offering a rich variety from flavourful and popular to the niche is plentiful. The good news is that our new Cheers Singapore App, offers hundreds of Buy 1 Get 1 Free offers exclusively on drinks at the haunts listed above … So enjoy & raise a glass!